She was tired.
Tired of trying to figure it out.
Tired of trying to make things work.
Tired of manipulating circumstances
to make things work.
Tired of trying to control situations to make things work.
Tired of living in confusion.
Tired of the suffering
created by way of her thoughts.
Tired of the chains that
bound her to the suffering.
Tired of dragging those
invisible chains through life.
Tired of not loving herself.
Tired of not being loved.
Tired of the responsibility of it all.
Tired of questioning her every decision.
Tired of hiding the Truth from herself.
Tired of running from her own self.
Tied of the darkness within.
Tired of the pull of the ego.
What she craved.
What she desperately …..
Go here to read more …
“When we resist change, it’s called suffering.” -Pema Chodron
When I shared this poem a friend shared this quote. When I first read the quote, I thought, “I’m not resisting any change. There’s absolutely no change happening in my life.”
Then I thought about it more. It’s true there is no outside change occurring for me. Yet, good golly, there’s tons of internal change. And there was my aha moment. Resisting the change to let it all go. All the control. All the manipulation. All the likes and dislikes. Let it all go. Surrender and allow what will happen naturally if “I” get out of the way.
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- The Walk of Alchemy
- The Path to Love is the Path to Oneself – The Urban Howl
- A Journey of Emotions: An Interview with the Author of Within a Tear, A Smile and You
- He’s A Truth Compass
- Be Yourself and Enjoy Life : An Interview with the Author of Where Would You Fly
- Photography and Poetry: What if it Were You
- Anything is Possible: An Interview With the Author of On Top of the World
- Abundance is Thanking Mother Earth
- Poetry and Photography: Feel the Joy
- The Birds Sing a Love Song