Top Ten 2021 Blog Posts With the Most Views (Culled only from 2021 blog posts)
1. Pride Month 2021 – I Support You and I Am With You
2. Asking for Help is the Hardest Part
3. Get to Know Me: What Weird or Useless Talent Do You Have?
4. Why Writing is Important to Me – An Interview with Clare Rhoden
5. Throwback Post: It Was A Crummy Day
6. Exciting News – Lillian’s Imaginarium is Open and Get to Know Me – How Handy Are You When It Comes to Fixing Things?
7. Get to Know Me: What is Your Favorite Season and Why
8. Dear Anyone Who Feels Like They Don’t Matter
9. The 51st Birthday Celebration – Camilla Downs and Throwback Post: Compassion Has Replaced Judgments
10. Get to Know Me: What Do You Do On the Weekends? and Get to Know Me: Choose Anything for a Day
Top Ten 2021 Blog Posts With the Most Views (Culled from all blog posts)
1. Recipe: No Powdered Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
2. Pride Month 2021 – I Support You and I Am With You
3. Asking for Help is the Hardest Part
4. Olive Oil as Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer – Oil Cleansing Method
5. Trees Preach the Ancient Laws of Life
6. Get to Know Me: What Weird or Useless Talent Do You Have?
7. 17 Easy and Free Ideas on How to Rejuvenate Yourself
8. Why Writing is Important to Me – An Interview with Clare Rhoden
9. Happy Birthday to Me – Reuniting With Someone Special
10. Throwback Post: It Was A Crummy Day
Top 10 Blog Posts of All Time With the Most Views
1. Olive Oil as Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer – Oil Cleansing Method
2. Recipe: No Powdered Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
3. Recipe: Almond Flour Cookies
4. Help Team TLC With A Christmas Miracle
5. 17 Easy and Free Ideas on How to Rejuvenate Yourself
6. Oil Cleansing Method – Update
7. Taste the Wind
8. A Moment of Defeat
9. I Wish I Wasn’t An 18p- Girl: Moment of Defeat – Take Two
10. Lillian and Being Different Presentation
Top 3 Countries With Most Views for 2021
Top 3 Countries with Most Views for All Time
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
“Words of Alchemy”, published December 2019, is a free-verse poetry memoir covering the last 6 years of my life. The poetry of nature, the poetry of healing, the poetry of appreciation, the poetry of love, in one beautiful book.
Amazing news! My 20 year old daughter, Lillian Darnell’s debut book, “Where Would You Fly and Other Magical Stories” was published January 2018. Learn more and order here.
Wonderfully exciting news! My 16 year old son, Thomas Darnell‘s book, Biggest Little Photographer is published. Be inspired! Learn more and order here.