The debut of “Lessons from Nature” … In the debut video I describe how I write a poem, what happens, and from where the words come.
Plus I make mention of e.e. cummings … Didn’t see that coming! This was off the cuff, no prep! I’m still working with whether to stand or sit, etc.
This time I used a selfie stick stacked on a block of wood and leaning against a tree! Thank you Mother Nature! It’s about 3 minutes. Enjoy! xoxoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry and Photography: Nature’s Abundance
- Poetry and Photography: The Space Within
- Why I Make Nature Photographs
- Short Story: What Does Freedom Mean to You
- Reflections – I Am Called to Reflect as I Begin this 48th year
- Poetry and Photography: Listen Trust Jump
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three
- Short Story: Dandelion Has Questions
- Poetry: May These Words