Feeling a little pumped up and frisky … so here you are … I DARE YOU to:
- Dance in the middle of a store when the mood strikes you
- Smile at complete strangers when you get the urge
- Sing out loud when you’re out for a walk with your favorite music and ear buds
- Take a long relaxing bath in the middle of the day
- Eat your favorite dessert for dinner
- Belly laugh out loud when someone says or does something funny … don’t hold back
- Instead of agreeing or sympathizing with someone having a bad day, share your strength with them …
- Wear make-up and great clothes while cleaning house
- Dance and sing with the broom while sweeping
- Stop … and REALLY smell the roses
- Stop … Quiet your thoughts, take three deep belly breaths
- Take your kids outside before bed, lay in the grass and gaze at the sky
- Clean that junk draw … set a timer and time yourself … 15 minutes at the most!
- Stretch your arms to the sky and say, “I am Amazing! … and BELIEVE it!!”
That’s it … I Dare YOU!!!
This article is now part of my inventory in Inspired Living.
I enjoy taking the time to share information with y’all that I think is helpful and give you ideas to live an Inspired Life. So, if you feel this helped you in any way, toss a tip into the tip bowl on the way out of Inspired Living.
If you can’t afford to donate, please feel free to pass this article along to others who might get some help from it. Thank y’all to everyone who has donated and shared in the past. I don’t always get a chance to respond, and the donations, shares and comments are my indicators that what I share is helpful. Thank YOU!