These awesome little seeds are rich in dietary fiber, protein and Omega-3’s … in one little ole tablespoon! That’s a ton of nutrition naturally present in such a small serving!
I adapted this No Cook Chia Seed Pudding from the back of the package for Trader Joe’s Chia Seeds (amazon affiliate link) … which are also the Chia Seeds I buy.
1/4 cup of Chia Seeds
1 Cup of Almond Milk (I use Trader Joe’s Unsweetened Vanilla. I’ve tried at least 4 or 5 different brands and I like this one the best.)
1/4 cup of local honey, agave syrup or Grade B Maple Syrup (I alternate on this so it will have a bit different taste each time. Try less even!)
Dash of Gluten-Free Vanilla Extract and or any other flavors, like citrus juices or a drop of your favorite essential oil. Experiment. Be creative! Get Wild! … and …. Have FUN!
Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours. Turns into a perfect no cook pudding!! Reminds me of tapioca pudding y’all!
**LOVE OFFERING** If you find this content helpful, I invite you to toss a tip in the love offering bowl. With oceans of gratitude … Camilla ….
I also like sprinkling chia seeds on my salad and into my water! The chia seeds give the salad a great crunch. I LOVE the way they swell in the water and the texture and feel of the seeds when drinking my yummy Chia Seed Water!
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Poetry and Photography: Ever There
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part One
- Poetry and Photography: Shine Bright
- Latest News: Where Would You Fly and Other Magical Stories – Published
- Poetry and Photography: One Breath at a Time
- Top 10 Soul Writings for 2017
- Poetry and Photography: Love Floats
- The Dance of Life with Thomas – Happy 12th Birthday
- Poetry and Photography: Shining Star Bag
- The Hidden Gift – Published in Reno Tahoe Tonight