There’s something magical about being the first to step into fresh snow. It just warms my heart and brings a smile to my lips.
The birds sing a love song about deserving and celebrating.
Sparkles danced on the water like champagne bubbles.
Fresh untouched snow beckoned to be touched.
And my heart danced with gratitude and joy as it breathed in the sparkling water and untouched snow.
Thank you nature.
May you step outside to hear your own love song. xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- What Do We Truly Mean When We Say I Love You
- Music that Inspires: Love
- Inspired by Nature: Love and Acceptance
- Facing Fear – I Welcome You
- The Path of the Heart Will Emerge – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Cloud Whisperings
- Poetry and Photography: Headed Home