Please enjoy this poem she created to accompany the drawing.
Triangular prisms sprout rainbows
From the tip of a triangle, triangles peak everywhere
Amazing colorful teeth pointing toward a catchy circle
It is an Egyptian Beauty!
To learn more about Lillian, the Chromosome 18 Conference, or to support her, go here.
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Pluck the Tomato from the Vine
- Poetry and Photography: Whisperings of the Heart
- Poetry: A Drive Down Memory Lane
- Trees Preach the Ancient Laws of Life
- Poetry: Lead the Way
- Love and Hearts: Love Has Many Forms
- Poetry and Photography: The Way of Pain
- Love and Hearts: Love is Ever There
- Short Story: The Three Ghosts
- Poetry: The Key of Alchemy