The squark of the seagull overhead.
The beep and roar of the construction equipment.
The call and honk of the geese.
The thunder of the leaf blower.
The slow ripples in the lake.
The ever so gentle harmony of the song birds.
The blare of horns in the distance.
The melodic quack of the duck.
The squawking of the coot.
I close my eyes and I become one with all.
I lose the feeling of this body and meld with
the oneness of all that surrounds me.
This is life.
This is love.
And so it is.
©️2018 Camilla Downs
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
And my book published in 2012, D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance; which reached #2 in the Self-Help Category and #1 in Special Needs Parenting on Amazon.
- The Path of the Heart Will Emerge – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Cloud Whisperings
- Poetry and Photography: Headed Home
- Alchemy: A Haunting Memory Reveals the Truth
- Neither Side Holds the Answer
- Nature’s Messages: Reflect and Let it Go and Time Travel and Knowing
- Love and Hearts: Refuel and Nourish Your Body
- The Alchemy of Writing
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl