The Longest and the Shortest Path … Lessons from Nature #2
Still working on location, natural lighting, sound, and other details. Plus, clearing off enough storage so that the video doesn’t stop before I’m finished! The recording stopped right before the last line of the poem so the words are posted along with it.
I don’t have video editing software so did the best I could with getting the nature photograph to be a part of the video too. Press the “i” button in the upper right of the video to see the photo that pairs with this poem.
Soon I’ll also begin incorporating live video here on facebook to read poems and other topics.
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry and Photography: Nature’s Abundance
- Poetry and Photography: The Space Within
- Why I Make Nature Photographs
- Short Story: What Does Freedom Mean to You
- Reflections – I Am Called to Reflect as I Begin this 48th year
- Poetry and Photography: Listen Trust Jump
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three
- Short Story: Dandelion Has Questions
- Poetry: May These Words