I told him to do something that brings him joy and happiness and something he enjoys doing. He chose to paint rocks!
As he was painting them, he described his thoughts as he was holding and painting the rock. I suggested he include that information as a message with that particular rock.
He is selling them for between $10 – $15. If you are moved and it feels right, please visit his blog post titled, Painted Rocks by Thomas. Oceans of thanks to you! xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Poetry and Photography: Water Dance
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- What Do We Truly Mean When We Say I Love You
- Music that Inspires: Love
- Inspired by Nature: Love and Acceptance
- Facing Fear – I Welcome You
- The Path of the Heart Will Emerge – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Cloud Whisperings