Team TLC Movie Night: Lillian’s choice: “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium” – Third or fourth time around for this one. We kinda like it!
Lillian says, “Good, funny, awesome, fantastic, magical, emotional, and 100% recommended.”
I say, “I absolutely adore this magical movie. Incredibly moving. If you believe in yourself magic will happen. Anything can happen. Quote from Mr. Magorium: ‘We must face tomorrow with determination, joy, and courage. You’re life is an occasion. Rise to it.'”
Thomas says, “Good, liked the humor, liked the zebra, liked the sock monkey, and liked Mr. Magorium, liked EVERYTHING!”
Team TLC movie night: Thomas’ choice: Wall•E … Second time around for this one.
Thomas says, “Good, liked it!”
Lillian says, “Good, musical, 100% recommended, adventurous, funny, exciting, and awesome.”
I say, “Great to watch this again with Thomas and Lillian. Watched it about five or six years ago.”
Team TLC movie night – My choice: “Long Way North”
I say, “Wonderful tale of discovering ones courage and following the knowing of the heart.”
Thomas says, “I liked it, good movie.”
Lillian says, “Good, awesome, musical, emotional, liked it, and 50% recommend.”
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period
- The Walk of Alchemy
- The Path to Love is the Path to Oneself – The Urban Howl
- A Journey of Emotions: An Interview with the Author of Within a Tear, A Smile and You
- He’s A Truth Compass
*Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Imporium Movie Review, *Long Way North Movie Review