There’s something magical about being the first to step into fresh snow. It just warms my heart and brings a smile to my lips.
The birds sing a love song about deserving and celebrating.
Sparkles danced on the water like champagne bubbles.
Fresh untouched snow beckoned to be touched.
And my heart danced with gratitude and joy as it breathed in the sparkling water and untouched snow.
Thank you nature.
May you step outside to hear your own love song. xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Abundance is Thanking Mother Earth
- Poetry and Photography: Feel the Joy
- The Birds Sing a Love Song
- Fear Alchemized – Who Will Love Them Unconditionally?
- Poetry: Glorious Water – World Water Day 2018
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- Poetry and Photography: Nature’s Abundance
- Poetry and Photography: The Space Within
- Why I Make Nature Photographs
- Short Story: What Does Freedom Mean to You