“I wish to be okay with myself.” This is what I heard him say. And, this is the message I relay to him.
Your wish shall be granted. Your heart knows you are okay just the way you are. You are the way you are for a reason. And that reason has nothing to do with causing suffering for your self. You are uniquely you for a beautiful reason.
You are worthy and okay. This is a self supporting statement. The words “because” need not be included as it does not apply. You are worthy. You are okay.
You DO NOT have to be a certain way or DO certain things. You don’t have to dress a certain way, talk a certain way, live a certain way, say certain words or say them in a certain way. You don’t have to say words you think others want to hear.
As each tree serves an interdependent purpose in the forests, you serve an interdependent purpose in the forests of human life. A purpose unique to you and which only you can serve.
Simply by being you, the benefit will come to others. Others miss out on this benefit, if you choose to listen to the ego and not the heart. For the ego will tell you and is the one telling you that you are not okay.
Keep your heart open to the unique gifts and talents you are to share with others. Turn your eyes and ears to those who have done the same and who listen only to the message of their heart. You will see it shine from the face of the ones. You will feel it exuding from the ones. These are the ones who will guide and mentor you to listen to the heart and not the ego.
“I wish to be okay with myself.”
Indeed, you are not alone in this wish. You spoke the words so many of us feel. May we all join in the knowing of our hearts.
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part One
- Poetry and Photography: Shine Bright
- Latest News: Where Would You Fly and Other Magical Stories – Published
- Poetry and Photography: One Breath at a Time
- Top 10 Soul Writings for 2017
- Poetry and Photography: Love Floats
- The Dance of Life with Thomas – Happy 12th Birthday
- Poetry and Photography: Shining Star Bag
- The Hidden Gift – Published in Reno Tahoe Tonight
- Love and Hearts: A Clouded Heart
*Inspiring letter for low self-esteem