Experience the pain, we must.
Feel the pain, be with the pain,
so as to receive the shining gift
that awaits on the other side
of the pain.
Physical pain, emotional pain,
as long as we push against it,
fight against it, cover it up,
smother it, drown it with
numbing agents, we miss out
on the indescribable beauty
that awaits when we lovingly
embrace it and walk consciously
Pain is a natural process
of life. We joyfully embrace
its opposite of pleasure.
Pain is simply pleasure going
in the opposite direction.
When we embrace the pain
we embrace the pleasure.
-2017, Lessons from Nature
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part One
- Poetry and Photography: Shine Bright
- Latest News: Where Would You Fly and Other Magical Stories – Published
- Poetry and Photography: One Breath at a Time
- Top 10 Soul Writings for 2017
- Poetry and Photography: Love Floats
- The Dance of Life with Thomas – Happy 12th Birthday
- Poetry and Photography: Shining Star Bag
- The Hidden Gift – Published in Reno Tahoe Tonight
- Love and Hearts: A Clouded Heart