There’s something magical about being the first to step into fresh snow. It just warms my heart and brings a smile to my lips.
The birds sing a love song about deserving and celebrating.
Sparkles danced on the water like champagne bubbles.
Fresh untouched snow beckoned to be touched.
And my heart danced with gratitude and joy as it breathed in the sparkling water and untouched snow.
Thank you nature.
May you step outside to hear your own love song. xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Happy Birthday Lillian Darnell – Deepest Wishes for a Joyful 17th Trip Around the Sun
- May You See the Beauty of the Internal Scars
- A Piece of Myself Back – A Heart Opening Memory
- Writing Is …..
- Poetry and Photography: Water Dance
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- What Do We Truly Mean When We Say I Love You
- Music that Inspires: Love