Shine bright dear one.
What your brothers
and sisters think
of your shine
You see others shine,
and shrink even further
into the smallness of
not shining your light.
Each soul is meant to shine
in their own way
And no two ways will
be exactly the same.
Your shine is dulled by
years and years
of ignoring that …..
Go here to read more ….
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Abundance is Thanking Mother Earth
- Poetry and Photography: Feel the Joy
- The Birds Sing a Love Song
- Fear Alchemized – Who Will Love Them Unconditionally?
- Poetry: Glorious Water – World Water Day 2018
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- Poetry and Photography: Nature’s Abundance
- Poetry and Photography: The Space Within
- Why I Make Nature Photographs
- Short Story: What Does Freedom Mean to You