Wonderfully exciting news! We’ve completed the first book trailer for my 10 year old son’s, Thomas Darnell, upcoming book.
Our goal is to receive 100 pre-orders by July 1, 2016. Will you help by doing any of the following:
- Pre-ordering a book (The book will be available Fall 2016)
- Like, comment, share the post on Thomas’ website
- Like, comment, share on facebook
- Share on twitter
- Share using the social media outlet of your choice
Book information: Russian nesting doll type theme – about an 8 year old boy who begins photographing his favorite mini figure photographing the world around him, for one full year.
This is a photography book including many of the photographs Thomas took during the 365 day photo a day project he worked on for 1 year of his life … from 8 years old to 9 years old.
It will also include an introduction of how it began, quotes, and a bit of the story along the way. The book will be co-authored by me.
But wait ….. This is not simply a photography book and not a photography book by a professional photographer. This book is about an 8 year old boy, with a passion for LEGO, and a huge heart.
An 8 year old boy who read an article about a professional photographer who had taken photographs of a mini figure taking photographs for 365 days. An 8 year old boy who then asked, “Can I do that?” and then bought a mini figure camera with his own money.
An 8 year old boy who used what he had, a donated iPhone 3G, mini figure pieces already owned, and spent less than $2.00 to purchase the camera piece. So, while you won’t find photographs of the highest quality and clarity within this book, you will find love, inspiration, and the knowing that whatever you dream, whatever you want to accomplish, it CAN be done. And you will find that life is what happens between asking, “Can I do that?” and “I DID IT!”
It’s about an 8 year old boy who, with determination and fun, completed a ONE YEAR photography project from the time he was 8 years old and ending at 9 years old.
Coming Fall 2016!
Head on over to Thomas’ website to learn more, to share, comment, or pre-order your copy! Oceans of gratitude!
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry: The Dance of Lillian – Happy 16th Birthday
- Poetry and Photography: Unearthing the Hurt
- Love and Hearts: Love Shows Up in Mysterious Ways
- Spoken Poetry: Love is the Way
- Love and Hearts: Tree and Snow and Sun
- Poetry: Spoken Poetry – The Longest and the Shortest Path
- Poetry: Brother, One Day You Shall Be Released
- Lessons from Nature Debut – What Happens When I Write a Poem
- How to Share Loving Kindness
- Experimenting with Videos – Got to Be Real