Please enjoy this poem she created to accompany the drawing.
Triangular prisms sprout rainbows
From the tip of a triangle, triangles peak everywhere
Amazing colorful teeth pointing toward a catchy circle
It is an Egyptian Beauty!
To learn more about Lillian, the Chromosome 18 Conference, or to support her, go here.
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period
- The Walk of Alchemy
- The Path to Love is the Path to Oneself – The Urban Howl
- A Journey of Emotions: An Interview with the Author of Within a Tear, A Smile and You