Some people call them bucket list. I choose to give it a different spin. Team TLC is calling ours an Adventure List! That’s right! Last week I gave a map book to Thomas and Lillian and told them to make a list of everywhere in the World they want to visit. Then I told them to make a list of everything they want to have, be or do.
This is a list of experiences I want to have, be or do. They are in absolutely no particular order. I simply write them down as inspired.
Let me be clear. I make this list with detachment. If I get to experience these items then WooooHooooo. If not, then WoooooHoooooo. I’m still a happy and peaceful person. The way I see it, my happiness comes from within.
Camilla’s Adventure List:
- Dance in a theatrical play
- Look for 4 leaf clovers in a beautiful warm meadow with a light breeze
- Vacation or temporarily live in a house on a quiet lake with warm non-humid temperature
- Have my own garden and grow food
- Learn to and play a woodwind instrument
- Experience a natural/mineral hot spring
- Dance in the street … perhaps to Cindy Lauper’s “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” 😉
- Have honeysuckle growing in my yard
- ✔Vacation in Tahiti – Done
- Receive in the mail a legitimate check made out to ME for 6 figures or more
- Live in a bungalow over the ocean in the South Pacific for 1-3 months or longer
- Go on a tropical cruise with Thomas and Lillian
- Learn how to paint and create at least one inspired painting
- ✔Experience natural child birth – Done … Twice!
- Live or vacation in a cabin in the woods for at least one month if not longer.
- Start a flash mob dancing to Lady GaGa’s “Born This Way” and “We Are Family”
- Milk a cow
- ✔Visit England and Scotland – Done
- Be on a stage in front of thousands of people and at the least inspire and encourage them to ponder how they are choosing to think and at the most create a positive shift in their life
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland … Be in a relationship with a man who is travelling a similar path as mine
- Live on a boat for at least a month or longer
- Pick apples in an apple orchard
- ✔Live in Reno – Done
- Collect fresh honey … visit a bee farm
- Live in a beach cottage on the beach in southern California and Florida
- Learn and practice yoga
- Anonymously and randomly share with and help others
- ✔Get a degree – Done
- Picnic in a field of wildflowers
- Have morning coffee on a beach while watching the sun rise
- Have a full and uninterrupted month to myself to read and write … if not longer
- ✔Make stretch bracelets that mirror food, flowers and nature – Done
- Experience a cross country train ride with Thomas and Lillian
- Visit Greece
- ✔Own an almost new Cadillac – Done
- Go kayaking in Lake Tahoe and Washoe Lake
- Hike the Tahoe Rim trail with Thomas
- Live in a luxury hotel for at least a few months
- Visit as many libraries as possible in the United States
- Spend at least 3 months exploring California
- ✔Be a Paralegal for 10 years – Done
- Learn and play lawn bowling
- Learn and play shuffle board
- Have orange, lemon and lime trees in my yard
- Live in a tree house for at least 3 months – Swiss Family Robinson style
- Live on an island in a hut for at least 3 months – Gilligan’s Island style
- Have an Airstream. Travel to beaches, lakes and campgrounds for a while.
- Live in a town that’s so small you can walk to and from anywhere you need to go
- Visit Walden Pond
- ✔Own and live in a 3 story house – Done
- Have a comfortable chair swing hanging from a nice big shade tree
- Stay or live in a place that has an outdoor living area with a view of the ocean
- Stay or live in a place that has an outdoor living area with a view of a meadow
- Attend and have fun at a luau on the beach
- Anonymously gift a vacation or some sort of respite/relaxation package to a family or person
- Vacation or live in a lighthouse for at least 3 months
- See our Team TLC Bucket Lists page for further updates …
Thomas’ Adventure List:
- Make new Lego thing
- Plant my plant
- Find proof to see if aliens are real
- Find cool car
- Write a book
- Decorate sandals
- Laugh at beach
- Make lock
- Make device
- Receipt Machine
- Northern California – Beach, Hotel and Sunset
- Las Vegas – Performance and Lights
- Florida – Disneyland
- China – Cool!
- Texas – Hot!
- Hawaii – Hula Dance and Water
Lillian’s Adventure List:
- California – Lake Tahoe
- Florida – Sunshine
- Georgia – Dolphins
- Hawaii – Hula Dancing
- Helena, MO – gemstone
- West Virginia – Marbles
Thomas and Lillian are still adding to their lists. They’re still getting the hang of all this!
This article is now part of my inventory in Inspired Living.
I enjoy taking the time to share information with y’all that I think is helpful and give you ideas to live an Inspired Life. So, if you feel this helped you in any way, toss a tip into the tip bowl on the way out of Inspired Living.
If you can’t afford to donate, please feel free to pass this article along to others who might get some help from it. Thank y’all to everyone who has donated and shared in the past. I don’t always get a chance to respond, and the donations, shares and comments are my indicators that what I share is helpful. Thank YOU!