I am supposed to write. I know this. I receive signs and messages constantly.
I received another sign on Friday when I received an email from one of the largest eastern spiritual blogs in the world asking me to write for them.
They discovered the post I wrote for elephant journal in March 2016 and loved what I wrote. It was the post that I wrote to Lillian’s meltdowns titled, “Dear Meltdown: Meet My Friend Mindfulness”.
At times I feel pulled in so many directions with confusion and overwhelm; all the while knowing I am to write. For these words do not come from my brain, the words flow through me.
The pull of supporting a family of three, facilitating the maturation of two kids to their and societies highest and best interest, spending time in nature, living this life differently … Wrap this within the experiences and path of my pasts and it presents with financial blockage for me.
This has been the path for me. Knowing that I am worthy and unconditionally loved … No Matter What I have done or have not done.
And, this is the path I share through writing. As well as the path of parenting through this journey of coming to know what is known and lives in my heart and the heart of all.
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Happy Birthday Lillian Darnell – Deepest Wishes for a Joyful 17th Trip Around the Sun
- May You See the Beauty of the Internal Scars
- A Piece of Myself Back – A Heart Opening Memory
- Writing Is …..
- Poetry and Photography: Water Dance
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- What Do We Truly Mean When We Say I Love You
- Music that Inspires: Love