My 11-year-old son,Thomas Darnell, has taken over management of my YouTube account. With his nudging, along with nudging from within, there will be more videos to come.
This is the first video of myself I’ve done in a while. They are usually of something in nature or of Thomas or Lillian. In this debut video I announce more videos to come and ask your thoughts. Much gratitude … xoxo
“Your poetry speaks to the heart and your strength is much needed in today’s world. Your voice should be heard by a bigger audience.” -Marion W., Nevada
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three
- Short Story: Dandelion Has Questions
- Poetry: May These Words
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Two
- Poetry and Photography: Liberate This Soul
- Poetry and Photography: Can I Handle The Changes
- Poetry: May You Ever Know
- Poetry: May You Always Know
- Poetry and Photography: Ever There