“When we are with Nature, we are awake, and we discover many interesting things and reach many a mark we are not aiming at.” ~John Muir
For the past 17 years I have been going for walks. What started out as an activity simply to satisfy my desire to be active; turned into a ritual for healing, releasing, discovering my authentic self, and connecting with nature.
I offer to you unique one of a kind “Walk With Me” sessions. I am a trained coach, however, traditional coaching methods and styles are not my path. My sessions feel more like conversations with a friend, yet are conversations with a purpose. I am to be a mirror. I am to reflect back what I notice that you are not noticing.
If you feel in need of an internal shift, a change in perception, a loving, warm, “mirror” to reflect back what you are not noticing, let’s schedule a “Walk With Me” session.
Is a “Walk With Me” session right for you?
- Take a few minutes to get to know me by going here and then perhaps reading some of my writings by going here. Do you get a resounding “Yes”?
- Do you feel you are living life too much from your head and not enough from your heart?
- Do you feel confused about what you are supposed to be DOing?
- Do you question what your given talents are and how to express them?
- Do you hesitate with trusting yourself?
- Do you feel guilty for taking steps that are in tune with your intuition?
- Do you feel there are habits, fears, beliefs, ideas, and thoughts that need to be released?
- Do you wish to allow more of what brings you joy and release all else?
- Do you want to maintain and sustain mindfulness?
- Do you want to learn how to use emotional connection to release and shed what no longer serves?
- Do you want to know how to introduce nature connection, mindfulness, and emotional connection to your kids?
If you answered, “yes”, then let’s go on walkabout! Go here to contact me with any questions.
Each persons session is tailored, therefore no two sessions will look the same. In addition, no two sessions will be alike for those partaking in multiple sessions.
These sessions are not guided hikes by any means. We simply go for a short walkabout in domestic nature with an attitude of open curiosity. We have so many parks and lakes with trails in this wonderful area.
This is about connecting you with nature. It’s about allowing the love and beauty of nature to guide you in healing, shifting, releasing, and discovering what you already know within. It’s also about allowing nature to reflect your beauty back to you.
I guide you in connecting with nature paired with mindfulness and emotional connection to open your awareness. Although our time spent talking before and after the walkabout will have a purpose; our time walking will be slow and seemingly with no purpose.
I also ask that you bring some sort of camera as we may take pictures for you to use in reflecting back to the experience. We also may stop for a few minutes to draw and write.
“I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.”~John Muir
(Picture of me at Washoe Lake in Nevada – April 2016 … Wheee!)
“Nature is everywhere – in our backyards, schoolyards, city parks, and farmlands. Indeed, nature is quite literally everything, from stars and galaxies to planet Earth and the stuff in you. Simply being in the presence of natural landscapes tends to reduce stress and promote relaxation. Such experiences lower mental fatigue and boost mental clarity while enhancing both work performance and healing.” ~Scott D. Sampson
Sessions hosted at my location in the South Meadows/Damonte Ranch/Virginia Foothills area of Reno, Nevada are $58 – $118 and last between one to two hours. All other areas of Reno or Sparks are an additional flat $25.
If you don’t have questions and know you’re ready, go here to secure a “Walk With Me” session by placing a $58 deposit. Once received, we will be in contact to obtain further details and schedule your walkabout. Use this Paypal link to secure your session.
“It is in vain to dream of a wildness distant from ourselves. There is none such. It is the bog in our brains and bowels, the primitive vigor of Nature in us, that inspires that dream. I shall never find the wilds of Labrador any greater wildness than in some recess of Concord.” ~Henry David Thoreau
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Photography: Stunning Sunsets
- Poetry: I Am Certain of Nothing
- Photography: Adventures and Trees and Sunset
- Lessons from Nature: One Thousand Years
- One Way I Surrendered To My True Colors
- Open Your Doors and Windows
- Forever Deeper
- Wild Child Nature Sessions – Start Noticing Nature
- Forget What the World Will Say
- Come Forth Into the Light