I told him to do something that brings him joy and happiness and something he enjoys doing. He chose to paint rocks!
As he was painting them, he described his thoughts as he was holding and painting the rock. I suggested he include that information as a message with that particular rock.
He is selling them for between $10 – $15. If you are moved and it feels right, please visit his blog post titled, Painted Rocks by Thomas. Oceans of thanks to you! xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Mentoring Sessions: The Alchemy of You – Empowering You from Within
- Walk With Me – Journey to the Center of My Soul
- Happy Birthday Lillian Darnell – Deepest Wishes for a Joyful 17th Trip Around the Sun
- May You See the Beauty of the Internal Scars
- A Piece of Myself Back – A Heart Opening Memory
- Writing Is …..
- Poetry and Photography: Water Dance
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock