On Monday, May 30, 2016 I began a 31 Day Writing Prompt experience. I decided to share these on my blog. The prompts are courtesy of American Artists & Writers, Inc. I signed up for their newsletter and received the prompts as a download.
Day 3 – Captivating Your Senses ….
Today, use all of your senses to paint a word picture. Pick an everyday item. Describe it using five visual descriptions (what does it look like?), four tactile descriptions (how does it feel?), three audial descriptions (how does it sound?), two olfactory descriptions (how does it smell?) and one description about how it might taste.
Rhymes With Shed
Any guesses of what everyday item I just described? If so, comment here and let me know. xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period
- The Walk of Alchemy
- The Path to Love is the Path to Oneself – The Urban Howl
- A Journey of Emotions: An Interview with the Author of Within a Tear, A Smile and You