On Monday, May 30, 2016 I began a 31 Day Writing Prompt experience. I decided to share these on my blog. The prompts are courtesy of American Artists & Writers, Inc. I signed up for their newsletter and received the prompts as a download.
Day 3 – Captivating Your Senses ….
Today, use all of your senses to paint a word picture. Pick an everyday item. Describe it using five visual descriptions (what does it look like?), four tactile descriptions (how does it feel?), three audial descriptions (how does it sound?), two olfactory descriptions (how does it smell?) and one description about how it might taste.
Rhymes With Shed
Any guesses of what everyday item I just described? If so, comment here and let me know. xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three
- Short Story: Dandelion Has Questions
- Poetry: May These Words
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Two
- Poetry and Photography: Liberate This Soul
- Poetry and Photography: Can I Handle The Changes
- Poetry: May You Ever Know
- Poetry: May You Always Know
- Poetry and Photography: Ever There