April 17, 2016: Awesome company, great conversation, and beautiful nature …. We talked about schooling, learning, and following ones passions. Yes, please and, thank you. xoxo
April 18 2016:
This morning the birds sang a sweet and gentle song to follow an extra huge release this weekend. The ducks balanced that with a strong song of no more waiting for the world (without) to change. It’s time to look within, be the change, and be one self.
April 20 2016:
We held hands, talked about a book he and his friends are writing, watched the goslings, and held hands some more. Absolutely magical …. Walk with Thomas yesterday afternoon.
After dinner we had a Team TLC Family Meeting. We discussed the following: (excerpted from Deepak Chopra’s “The Seven Spiritual Laws for Parents”)
“You are here for a reason.”
There is a hidden purpose working for our evolution in every event, every action, every thought. The highest goal in life is to find this purpose and live by it.
Awareness is the key to achieving what the universe has planned for you.
1) Where are you right now? …. regarding your purpose and your path
2) Where do you think your going? What is your vision?
3) How do you plan to get there? What is your work on that path.
4) How far do you think you’ve gotten. What is your level of awareness?
5) What do you think is holding you back? What is your present challenge or lesson?
6) Where are we as a family?
Many desires do not immediately come true. Disappointment, discouragement, and frustration are spiritual realities that we do not need to hide from.
There is always some good hidden in uncomfortable emotions.
7) Make a list of your talents.
Talents are given to us by spirit for our happiness and fulfillment.
8) You are invited to do something kind for someone else, however small the gesture might be.
Picking up litter
Opening a door for someone
Helping someone younger
Help someone around the house with chores or things they need to get done
Helping someone else feels good in a way that just doing something for yourself doesn’t.
When you help others, you have an opportunity to appreciate their worth; helping expresses this appreciation directly.
Your duty to society is to serve others.
Your duty to yourself is to unfold spiritually.
“A life of purpose reveals the purpose of life.”
“The universe has a purpose – the fulfillment of human creativity and happiness.”
“Don’t struggle to find out why you are here – just look closer.”
We spent about an hour discussing and it was wonderful! Then, by complete coincidence (or perhaps not!) the book I had chosen for our nighttime reading was “You’re Here for a Reason” … Perfect!!
Quote from the book: “Even the smallest of things that you do blossom and multiply far beyond you. A kindness, for instance, may triple for days …. or set things in motion in different ways. ….. So don’t be too worried if some days fall flat. Good things can happen, even from that.”
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! xoxo
April 22 2016:
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Nature’s Messages: Reflect and Let it Go and Time Travel and Knowing
- Love and Hearts: Refuel and Nourish Your Body
- The Alchemy of Writing
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period