Biggest Little Photographer – Published October 2016 with Photography and Quotes by Thomas Darnell and Content and Design by Camilla Downs
This book, Biggest Little Photographer, represents the fruition of a desire. Yet, within that is the message that the steps along the journey of ones desire are what comprises life itself.
It’s sure to inspire with great quotes; almost all of which were chosen by Thomas (some by me). I’ve placed it in the photography/gift/inspiration category as these are most fitting. Order HERE (Cost $20).
All the photos were taken by Thomas when he was 8 and 9 years old, so this is not your typical photography book. Yet, I’m heartfuly positive it will not disappoint. If interested in learning more about the book, go here … Biggest Little Photographer Arrives – We DID it!
So far the book is being sold through the website, in six local shops (Reno), and coming soon to Amazon. Here are the local shops:
- The Discovery Museum Gift Shop
- Don’s Pharmacy
- Sierra Pharmacy
- Galena Creek Visitor’s Center
- Buy Nevada First Gift Shop
Who is this book for: Now that the book is in its third month of being published, we are learning that it appeals to ages from 8 years old to 80 years old … and beyond!
It is an inspirational book regardless of one’s age and we are finding that photographers love the book too!If interested in learning more about the book, go here … Biggest Little Photographer Arrives – We DID it!
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- World Poetry Day 2017 – Wadsworth and Dickinson and Millay and cummings
- Book Musings: A Saint and a Naturalist and God
- Why I Choose to Walk Into Darkness
- Poetry: Free to Be You
- Love and Hearts: Provided by Rocks and Sun and Sticks
- Why I Meditate and Journal Write
- How I Prepare for the New Year
- Lessons from Nature: Open the Heart to Be Free
- How to Be Peaceful
- Movie Musings: Parents and Fireflies and Writers