“Like little wandering trails that stray
From off the road and make away
Beneath green leaves, and never say
What they are meaning – where they go –
But tempt me ever till I know –
So in yourself I am aware.
Of trodden ways that vanish where
Yourself is secret – O beware!
My feet pursue you – I must go
Forever deeper till I know.” -Unknown
Discovered in the book titled, “You” by Frances Wilshire
(Picture taken at Bartley Ranch, Reno, Nevada, January 2016)
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry: The Dance of Lillian – Happy 16th Birthday
- Poetry and Photography: Unearthing the Hurt
- Love and Hearts: Love Shows Up in Mysterious Ways
- Spoken Poetry: Love is the Way
- Love and Hearts: Tree and Snow and Sun
- Poetry: Spoken Poetry – The Longest and the Shortest Path
- Poetry: Brother, One Day You Shall Be Released
- Lessons from Nature Debut – What Happens When I Write a Poem
- How to Share Loving Kindness
- Experimenting with Videos – Got to Be Real