The debut of “Lessons from Nature” … In the debut video I describe how I write a poem, what happens, and from where the words come.
Plus I make mention of e.e. cummings … Didn’t see that coming! This was off the cuff, no prep! I’m still working with whether to stand or sit, etc.
This time I used a selfie stick stacked on a block of wood and leaning against a tree! Thank you Mother Nature! It’s about 3 minutes. Enjoy! xoxoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Mentoring Sessions: The Alchemy of You – Empowering You from Within
- Walk With Me – Journey to the Center of My Soul
- Happy Birthday Lillian Darnell – Deepest Wishes for a Joyful 17th Trip Around the Sun
- May You See the Beauty of the Internal Scars
- A Piece of Myself Back – A Heart Opening Memory
- Writing Is …..
- Poetry and Photography: Water Dance
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock