**THROWBACK MOVIE NIGHT – 2012**
My choice: The Parent Trap – Loved by all of us – lots of laughter!
Thomas’ choice: “Grave of the Fireflies” –
Thomas says, “Not what I was expecting. It was sad.”
Lillian says, “Sad, yet had good parts and interesting songs.”
I say, “Quite emotional. A young boy trying his best to care for he and his younger sister. Causes one to think of and know what’s truly important in this life.”
Camilla’s choice – “Finding Forrester”
I say, “I love this story. ‘The first key to writing is just to write! Write from the heart. Review with the head.’ I love this story! Oh. Did I say, I love this story. I could have done with a lot less inappropriate language, yet, I understand it was representative of the characters.”
Thomas says, “Good movie. I liked it a lot. Funny in some parts, suspenseful, liked the characters. Really liked that Forrester wears his socks inside out due to the seams on the inside. I agree and wear my socks inside out. The people who make socks make them wrong.”
Lillian says, “Good, awesome, and my favorite part was near the end. I liked it!”
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Happy Birthday Lillian Darnell – Deepest Wishes for a Joyful 17th Trip Around the Sun
- May You See the Beauty of the Internal Scars
- A Piece of Myself Back – A Heart Opening Memory
- Writing Is …..
- Poetry and Photography: Water Dance
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- What Do We Truly Mean When We Say I Love You
- Music that Inspires: Love
*Finding Forrester Movie Review, *Grave of the Fireflies Movie Review