Fairytale: A True Story …. It was my turn to choose this time. I say, “Wonderful story and beautiful scenery! Can’t wait to look up more about this.” Thomas says, “Good, mesmerizing, nice, I liked it, a really good movie, liked the script and actors.” Lillian says, “Really good, adventurous, good for fairy lovers, good scenery, and loved it!” April 2016
From a 2013 Movie Night …
Heidi – Love, Forgiveness, Friendship and Miracles! I’ll take that!!
From a 2014 Movie Night …
The Cat from Outer Space – We were in the mood for something silly! This is it!!!
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
Latest “Book and Movie Musings”:
- Movie Musings: Wonder and Love and Courage
- Book Musings: A Saint and a Naturalist and God
- Movie Musings: Parents and Fireflies and Writers
- Book Musings: Love and Rice and a Snail
- Movie Musings: Souls and Reason and Grace
- Book Musings: Cats and Art and Barefoot
- Movie Musings: Rain and Strange Voices and Galapagos
- Book Musings: The World and a Cat and Lao Tzu
- Movie Musings: Rainbows and Limberlost and Chariots
- Book Musings: Authenticity and The Dalai Lama and Acts of Kindness