My choice: “Singin’ in the Rain” –
I say, “Loved watching this with Thomas and Lillian. We laughed and laughed.” They weren’t sure they wanted to watch. Told them we would watch something different after they had given this one about 20 minutes. No way. They changed their minds and wanted to watch this!
Thomas says, “Good, good music, liked the Singin’ in the Rain and Make em Laugh scenes, awesome acting, funny, cool ending, liked the hand drawn sets, and liked everything.” Lillian says, “Good, funny, favorite part was the Make em Laugh scene, romantic, liked the music, liked some of the costumes, and I liked the hand drawn sets.”
Throwback from August 2013!
This one’s utter nonsense! We love it …. strange voices coming from the ocean … HA!
Lillian’s choice: “Galapagos” –
Lillian says, “Good, beautiful scenery, awesome, great music, and beautiful landscape.” I say, “Interesting, great music, and amazing footage. I would like to have learned more about the first settlers and how that evolved to its current state.” Thomas says, “Good, amazing, beautiful, cute seals and penguins, and good at explaining the islands.”
I help to support my family with my writings. So … there are Amazon affiliate links in this post. This simply means that if you click through to Amazon for more information about a book, and you buy something, we get a few cents (and it doesn’t cost you anything more than usual). Oceans of gratitude … xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part One
- Poetry and Photography: Shine Bright
- Latest News: Where Would You Fly and Other Magical Stories – Published
- Poetry and Photography: One Breath at a Time
- Top 10 Soul Writings for 2017
- Poetry and Photography: Love Floats
- The Dance of Life with Thomas – Happy 12th Birthday
- Poetry and Photography: Shining Star Bag
- The Hidden Gift – Published in Reno Tahoe Tonight
- Love and Hearts: A Clouded Heart
*Singin’ in the Rain Movie Review, The Incredible Mr. Limpet Movie Review, Galapagos Movie Review