The squark of the seagull overhead.
The beep and roar of the construction equipment.
The call and honk of the geese.
The thunder of the leaf blower.
The slow ripples in the lake.
The ever so gentle harmony of the song birds.
The blare of horns in the distance.
The melodic quack of the duck.
The squawking of the coot.
I close my eyes and I become one with all.
I lose the feeling of this body and meld with
the oneness of all that surrounds me.
This is life.
This is love.
And so it is.
©️2018 Camilla Downs
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
And my book published in 2012, D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance; which reached #2 in the Self-Help Category and #1 in Special Needs Parenting on Amazon.
- Nature’s Messages: Reflect and Let it Go and Time Travel and Knowing
- Love and Hearts: Refuel and Nourish Your Body
- The Alchemy of Writing
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period