The squark of the seagull overhead.
The beep and roar of the construction equipment.
The call and honk of the geese.
The thunder of the leaf blower.
The slow ripples in the lake.
The ever so gentle harmony of the song birds.
The blare of horns in the distance.
The melodic quack of the duck.
The squawking of the coot.
I close my eyes and I become one with all.
I lose the feeling of this body and meld with
the oneness of all that surrounds me.
This is life.
This is love.
And so it is.
©️2018 Camilla Downs
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
And my book published in 2012, D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance; which reached #2 in the Self-Help Category and #1 in Special Needs Parenting on Amazon.
- Poetry and Photography: The Path of the Heart
- Game Plan: Connect with Others
- The Beauty of All Individual Personalities and Souls
- Poetry and Photography: When Things Come Together
- Don’t Let the How Stop you from the Why
- Mentoring Sessions: The Alchemy of You – Empowering You from Within
- Walk With Me – Journey to the Center of My Soul
- Happy Birthday Lillian Darnell – Deepest Wishes for a Joyful 17th Trip Around the Sun
- May You See the Beauty of the Internal Scars
- A Piece of Myself Back – A Heart Opening Memory