The squark of the seagull overhead.
The beep and roar of the construction equipment.
The call and honk of the geese.
The thunder of the leaf blower.
The slow ripples in the lake.
The ever so gentle harmony of the song birds.
The blare of horns in the distance.
The melodic quack of the duck.
The squawking of the coot.
I close my eyes and I become one with all.
I lose the feeling of this body and meld with
the oneness of all that surrounds me.
This is life.
This is love.
And so it is.
©️2018 Camilla Downs
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
And my book published in 2012, D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance; which reached #2 in the Self-Help Category and #1 in Special Needs Parenting on Amazon.
- Poetry and Photography: Water Dance
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- What Do We Truly Mean When We Say I Love You
- Music that Inspires: Love
- Inspired by Nature: Love and Acceptance
- Facing Fear – I Welcome You
- The Path of the Heart Will Emerge – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Cloud Whisperings