For the past 20 years I have been on a path of opening my heart. I believe when we focus on opening our own heart, we help in opening the hearts of all.
As I continue to open my heart, I feel the time has come to share what I’ve learned to assist others in this process.
I am soft launching my mentoring sessions, “The Alchemy of You – Empowering You from Within.” During the soft launch I’m offering 10 gratis sessions! Five are taken with 5 remaining.
During a session, client chooses a situation that triggers negative emotions, responses, or uncomfortableness. This could be a situation at work, in a relationship, or something triggered by a complete stranger.
I walk client through connecting with the emotion/feeling to release it and to further open the heart. Love is the root of these sessions.
The sessions are to guide you in changing the way you experience and perceive life from within.
I feel what is holding so many of us back from being our authentic selves and knowing what we want to contribute to the world are these triggers and our response to them.
I like to describe the process I offer as a recipe, and like all recipes the ingredients can be adjusted by the client to suit their “taste”.
Let me know if you’d like to reserve a session! The feedback and forward progress so far have been beautiful! You do not have to be local to Reno. The four reserved slots have been taken by someone in The Netherlands, someone in Mississippi, Reno, and California USA! xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Want to Help Spread the Word – The Alchemy of You
- Poetry and Photography: The Path of the Heart
- Game Plan: Connect with Others
- The Beauty of All Individual Personalities and Souls
- Poetry and Photography: When Things Come Together
- Don’t Let the How Stop you from the Why
- Mentoring Sessions: The Alchemy of You – Empowering You from Within
- Walk With Me – Journey to the Center of My Soul
- Happy Birthday Lillian Darnell – Deepest Wishes for a Joyful 17th Trip Around the Sun
- May You See the Beauty of the Internal Scars