I told him to do something that brings him joy and happiness and something he enjoys doing. He chose to paint rocks!
As he was painting them, he described his thoughts as he was holding and painting the rock. I suggested he include that information as a message with that particular rock.
He is selling them for between $10 – $15. If you are moved and it feels right, please visit his blog post titled, Painted Rocks by Thomas. Oceans of thanks to you! xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Pluck the Tomato from the Vine
- Poetry and Photography: Whisperings of the Heart
- Poetry: A Drive Down Memory Lane
- Trees Preach the Ancient Laws of Life
- Poetry: Lead the Way
- Love and Hearts: Love Has Many Forms
- Poetry and Photography: The Way of Pain
- Love and Hearts: Love is Ever There
- Short Story: The Three Ghosts
- Poetry: The Key of Alchemy