“Like little wandering trails that stray
From off the road and make away
Beneath green leaves, and never say
What they are meaning – where they go –
But tempt me ever till I know –
So in yourself I am aware.
Of trodden ways that vanish where
Yourself is secret – O beware!
My feet pursue you – I must go
Forever deeper till I know.” -Unknown
Discovered in the book titled, “You” by Frances Wilshire
(Picture taken at Bartley Ranch, Reno, Nevada, January 2016)
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry and Photography: Nature’s Abundance
- Poetry and Photography: The Space Within
- Why I Make Nature Photographs
- Short Story: What Does Freedom Mean to You
- Reflections – I Am Called to Reflect as I Begin this 48th year
- Poetry and Photography: Listen Trust Jump
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three
- Short Story: Dandelion Has Questions
- Poetry: May These Words