Team TLC Movie Night: Lillian’s choice: “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium” – Third or fourth time around for this one. We kinda like it!
Lillian says, “Good, funny, awesome, fantastic, magical, emotional, and 100% recommended.”
I say, “I absolutely adore this magical movie. Incredibly moving. If you believe in yourself magic will happen. Anything can happen. Quote from Mr. Magorium: ‘We must face tomorrow with determination, joy, and courage. You’re life is an occasion. Rise to it.'”
Thomas says, “Good, liked the humor, liked the zebra, liked the sock monkey, and liked Mr. Magorium, liked EVERYTHING!”
Team TLC movie night: Thomas’ choice: Wall•E … Second time around for this one.
Thomas says, “Good, liked it!”
Lillian says, “Good, musical, 100% recommended, adventurous, funny, exciting, and awesome.”
I say, “Great to watch this again with Thomas and Lillian. Watched it about five or six years ago.”
Team TLC movie night – My choice: “Long Way North”
I say, “Wonderful tale of discovering ones courage and following the knowing of the heart.”
Thomas says, “I liked it, good movie.”
Lillian says, “Good, awesome, musical, emotional, liked it, and 50% recommend.”
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry and Photography: The Path of the Heart
- Game Plan: Connect with Others
- The Beauty of All Individual Personalities and Souls
- Poetry and Photography: When Things Come Together
- Don’t Let the How Stop you from the Why
- Mentoring Sessions: The Alchemy of You – Empowering You from Within
- Walk With Me – Journey to the Center of My Soul
- Happy Birthday Lillian Darnell – Deepest Wishes for a Joyful 17th Trip Around the Sun
- May You See the Beauty of the Internal Scars
- A Piece of Myself Back – A Heart Opening Memory
*Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Imporium Movie Review, *Long Way North Movie Review