“The Key of Alchemy”
the darkness within
slowly erodes this physical body
When stuffed and buried deep within,
it silently grows stronger.
At some point along the path
and at many times,
the darkness surfaces.
Like a bullet train
or ever so slowly as a tortoise.
It will not be denied.
Keep turning our hearts away, we can.
Yet, the darkness will not depart
until it has space to be recognized.
The darkness, the shadows
only wish and pine for ….
Go here to read more …
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry and Photography: Whisperings of the Heart
- Poetry: A Drive Down Memory Lane
- Trees Preach the Ancient Laws of Life
- Poetry: Lead the Way
- Love and Hearts: Love Has Many Forms
- Poetry and Photography: The Way of Pain
- Love and Hearts: Love is Ever There
- Short Story: The Three Ghosts
- Poetry: The Key of Alchemy
- Poetry: The Dance of Lillian – Happy 16th Birthday