“Life is a dance with the light and the shadows.” …. xoxo … Let’s Dance … xoxo
Much gratitude to The Urban Howl for publishing another of my writings …
Slipped into the shadows
of your being, you have.
When sadness and lack
have settled within.
When comparison of
oneself with others
is the theme
of the day.
When appreciation …. click below to read further …
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
And my book published in 2012, D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance; which reached #2 in the Self-Help Category and #1 in Special Needs Parenting on Amazon.
- Love and Hearts: Refuel and Nourish Your Body
- The Alchemy of Writing
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period
- The Walk of Alchemy