There’s something magical about being the first to step into fresh snow. It just warms my heart and brings a smile to my lips.
The birds sing a love song about deserving and celebrating.
Sparkles danced on the water like champagne bubbles.
Fresh untouched snow beckoned to be touched.
And my heart danced with gratitude and joy as it breathed in the sparkling water and untouched snow.
Thank you nature.
May you step outside to hear your own love song. xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- The Path of the Heart Will Emerge – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Cloud Whisperings
- Poetry and Photography: Headed Home
- Alchemy: A Haunting Memory Reveals the Truth
- Neither Side Holds the Answer
- Nature’s Messages: Reflect and Let it Go and Time Travel and Knowing
- Love and Hearts: Refuel and Nourish Your Body
- The Alchemy of Writing
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl