Amazing solo walk on February 14th. Just WOW!!
I love the mystery of going for a walk and listening for that strong urge that whispers,
“Take a picture now. Squat for this one. Kneel for this one. Lie down on the ground for this.”
It’s so fun to see where it leads and the photos that are made. xoxo
I feel like this Ted Talk should be included with these photos.
“Celebrate What’s Right With the World” ….
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry: Glorious Water – World Water Day 2018
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- Poetry and Photography: Nature’s Abundance
- Poetry and Photography: The Space Within
- Why I Make Nature Photographs
- Short Story: What Does Freedom Mean to You
- Reflections – I Am Called to Reflect as I Begin this 48th year
- Poetry and Photography: Listen Trust Jump
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three