Shine bright dear one.
What your brothers
and sisters think
of your shine
You see others shine,
and shrink even further
into the smallness of
not shining your light.
Each soul is meant to shine
in their own way
And no two ways will
be exactly the same.
Your shine is dulled by
years and years
of ignoring that …..
Go here to read more ….
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part One
- Poetry and Photography: Shine Bright
- Latest News: Where Would You Fly and Other Magical Stories – Published
- Poetry and Photography: One Breath at a Time
- Top 10 Soul Writings for 2017
- Poetry and Photography: Love Floats
- The Dance of Life with Thomas – Happy 12th Birthday
- Poetry and Photography: Shining Star Bag
- The Hidden Gift – Published in Reno Tahoe Tonight
- Love and Hearts: A Clouded Heart