“The Key of Alchemy”
the darkness within
slowly erodes this physical body
When stuffed and buried deep within,
it silently grows stronger.
At some point along the path
and at many times,
the darkness surfaces.
Like a bullet train
or ever so slowly as a tortoise.
It will not be denied.
Keep turning our hearts away, we can.
Yet, the darkness will not depart
until it has space to be recognized.
The darkness, the shadows
only wish and pine for ….
Go here to read more …
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Poetry and Photography: Nature’s Abundance
- Poetry and Photography: The Space Within
- Why I Make Nature Photographs
- Short Story: What Does Freedom Mean to You
- Reflections – I Am Called to Reflect as I Begin this 48th year
- Poetry and Photography: Listen Trust Jump
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three
- Short Story: Dandelion Has Questions
- Poetry: May These Words