The Longest and the Shortest Path … Lessons from Nature #2
Still working on location, natural lighting, sound, and other details. Plus, clearing off enough storage so that the video doesn’t stop before I’m finished! The recording stopped right before the last line of the poem so the words are posted along with it.
I don’t have video editing software so did the best I could with getting the nature photograph to be a part of the video too. Press the “i” button in the upper right of the video to see the photo that pairs with this poem.
Soon I’ll also begin incorporating live video here on facebook to read poems and other topics.
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period
- The Walk of Alchemy
- The Path to Love is the Path to Oneself – The Urban Howl
- A Journey of Emotions: An Interview with the Author of Within a Tear, A Smile and You