The Longest and the Shortest Path … Lessons from Nature #2
Still working on location, natural lighting, sound, and other details. Plus, clearing off enough storage so that the video doesn’t stop before I’m finished! The recording stopped right before the last line of the poem so the words are posted along with it.
I don’t have video editing software so did the best I could with getting the nature photograph to be a part of the video too. Press the “i” button in the upper right of the video to see the photo that pairs with this poem.
Soon I’ll also begin incorporating live video here on facebook to read poems and other topics.
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- The Hidden Gift – Published in Reno Tahoe Tonight
- Love and Hearts: A Clouded Heart
- Love and Hearts: Heed the Call of Love
- Peace and Calm – Just for You
- I Am Supposed to Write
- Love and Hearts: The Broken Heart
- Pluck the Tomato from the Vine
- Poetry and Photography: Whisperings of the Heart
- Poetry: A Drive Down Memory Lane
- Trees Preach the Ancient Laws of Life