The debut of “Lessons from Nature” … In the debut video I describe how I write a poem, what happens, and from where the words come.
Plus I make mention of e.e. cummings … Didn’t see that coming! This was off the cuff, no prep! I’m still working with whether to stand or sit, etc.
This time I used a selfie stick stacked on a block of wood and leaning against a tree! Thank you Mother Nature! It’s about 3 minutes. Enjoy! xoxoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- A Guidebook to Navigate the Universe: An Interview with the Author of Becoming One with the Universe
- You are Amazing and I Believe in You
- Poetry: Ode to the Sock
- What Do We Truly Mean When We Say I Love You
- Music that Inspires: Love
- Inspired by Nature: Love and Acceptance
- Facing Fear – I Welcome You
- The Path of the Heart Will Emerge – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Cloud Whisperings
- Poetry and Photography: Headed Home