One, beautiful, kind, loving gesture. If you have the opportunity to share loving kindness with someone, I beg of you to do it.
You never know what they carry on their shoulders and your act could be the one thing that offers them much needed relief; before they explode or implode. And also restores their faith and knowing in themselves and others.
Someone saying, “yes” to you when it’s been a month of “No” and negative events. That just happened this afternoon. It landed on this heart with such gratitude and relief.
And, from all places, an employee at the Reno Social Security office. I had requested a waiver of an amount owed to Social Security due to an error (having to do with Lillian’s SSI). I felt the two items required to be met for the approval of the waiver, were met.
I had received a letter denying it, and a conference was automatically set for today so that an uninvolved third party could review with me. He agreed with me, and with a few strokes of the keyboard, waived the amount.
That landed on a heart that is parched and thirsted for relief. I hope I didn’t embarrass him. I blessed him and left in tears. Relief, Dear God, Relief from one issue. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Thank you to Happy, my Guardian Angel. And, thank you to Ram Dass as I sat reading one of his books while waiting. And, And, Thank You to my Mammaw, Elnor Downs, whose presence I felt with me while waiting.
**This is simply an example of loving kindness shared with me. There are as many ways to share loving kindness as there are differently shaped snowflakes. Below is one technique that may be useful:
- Upon awaking every morning, open your heart to being aware of opportunities to share loving kindness.
- Make it your intention to share compassion and loving kindness with another person, animal, and/or nature.
- Stay in the present moment as often as possible
- And, BAM! … You will be presented with the opportunity to share the Divine Love that you are and that flows through you ….
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three
- Short Story: Dandelion Has Questions
- Poetry: May These Words
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Two
- Poetry and Photography: Liberate This Soul
- Poetry and Photography: Can I Handle The Changes
- Poetry: May You Ever Know
- Poetry: May You Always Know
- Poetry and Photography: Ever There