“Like little wandering trails that stray
From off the road and make away
Beneath green leaves, and never say
What they are meaning – where they go –
But tempt me ever till I know –
So in yourself I am aware.
Of trodden ways that vanish where
Yourself is secret – O beware!
My feet pursue you – I must go
Forever deeper till I know.” -Unknown
Discovered in the book titled, “You” by Frances Wilshire
(Picture taken at Bartley Ranch, Reno, Nevada, January 2016)
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period
- The Walk of Alchemy
- The Path to Love is the Path to Oneself – The Urban Howl
- A Journey of Emotions: An Interview with the Author of Within a Tear, A Smile and You
- He’s A Truth Compass