Team TLC Movie Night: Lillian’s choice: “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium” – Third or fourth time around for this one. We kinda like it!
Lillian says, “Good, funny, awesome, fantastic, magical, emotional, and 100% recommended.”
I say, “I absolutely adore this magical movie. Incredibly moving. If you believe in yourself magic will happen. Anything can happen. Quote from Mr. Magorium: ‘We must face tomorrow with determination, joy, and courage. You’re life is an occasion. Rise to it.'”
Thomas says, “Good, liked the humor, liked the zebra, liked the sock monkey, and liked Mr. Magorium, liked EVERYTHING!”
Team TLC movie night: Thomas’ choice: Wall•E … Second time around for this one.
Thomas says, “Good, liked it!”
Lillian says, “Good, musical, 100% recommended, adventurous, funny, exciting, and awesome.”
I say, “Great to watch this again with Thomas and Lillian. Watched it about five or six years ago.”
Team TLC movie night – My choice: “Long Way North”
I say, “Wonderful tale of discovering ones courage and following the knowing of the heart.”
Thomas says, “I liked it, good movie.”
Lillian says, “Good, awesome, musical, emotional, liked it, and 50% recommend.”
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
- The Walk of Alchemy
- The Path to Love is the Path to Oneself – The Urban Howl
- A Journey of Emotions: An Interview with the Author of Within a Tear, A Smile and You
- He’s A Truth Compass
- Be Yourself and Enjoy Life : An Interview with the Author of Where Would You Fly
- Photography and Poetry: What if it Were You
- Anything is Possible: An Interview With the Author of On Top of the World
- Abundance is Thanking Mother Earth
- Poetry and Photography: Feel the Joy
- The Birds Sing a Love Song
*Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Imporium Movie Review, *Long Way North Movie Review