Lillian’s choice: A Shine of Rainbows
Lillian says, “Emotional, good, great title, good moral, and amazing.” I say, from the description, “Love, acceptance, discovering oneself, and realizing rainbows are all around us and within us.” Yes, yes! Thomas says, “Good, inspiring, suspenseful, cool, awesome, and epic.”
Throwback to June 2013!
A Girl of the Limberlost – An adventure in kindness and dreams … I’ll take that!!!
Thomas’ choice: “Chariots of Fire”
Thomas says, “Beautiful music, good movie, cool, good imagery, liked the slow motion scenes, and one of the best I’ve seen.” Lillian says, “Good, amazing, dramatic, successful, and pretty music.” I say, “Inspiring true story of two men motivated from within. And the power that comes forth when living from the heart.” Loved!! xoxo
I help to support my family with my writings. So … there are Amazon affiliate links in this post. This simply means that if you click through to Amazon for more information about a movie, and you buy something, we get a few cents (and it doesn’t cost you anything more than usual). Also, If you benefited from this writing, would you like to toss a tip in the love offering “bucket”? Oceans of gratitude … xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
Latest “Book and Movie Musings”:
- Movie Musings: Wonder and Love and Courage
- Book Musings: A Saint and a Naturalist and God
- Movie Musings: Parents and Fireflies and Writers
- Book Musings: Love and Rice and a Snail
- Movie Musings: Souls and Reason and Grace
- Book Musings: Cats and Art and Barefoot
- Movie Musings: Rain and Strange Voices and Galapagos
- Book Musings: The World and a Cat and Lao Tzu
- Movie Musings: Rainbows and Limberlost and Chariots
- Book Musings: Authenticity and The Dalai Lama and Acts of Kindness