I told him to do something that brings him joy and happiness and something he enjoys doing. He chose to paint rocks!
As he was painting them, he described his thoughts as he was holding and painting the rock. I suggested he include that information as a message with that particular rock.
He is selling them for between $10 – $15. If you are moved and it feels right, please visit his blog post titled, Painted Rocks by Thomas. Oceans of thanks to you! xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Summer Solstice Gratitude in Action with Tania Marie
- Have Patience When Dancing with the Shadows – The Urban Howl
- Poetry and Photography: Knowing of the Heart
- Simple Self-Care Ideas – Jessica Araus
- Poetry and Photography: The Silence
- May We All Release & Expose The Beautiful Space Within – The Urban Howl
- End it With the Period
- The Walk of Alchemy
- The Path to Love is the Path to Oneself – The Urban Howl
- A Journey of Emotions: An Interview with the Author of Within a Tear, A Smile and You