I told him to do something that brings him joy and happiness and something he enjoys doing. He chose to paint rocks!
As he was painting them, he described his thoughts as he was holding and painting the rock. I suggested he include that information as a message with that particular rock.
He is selling them for between $10 – $15. If you are moved and it feels right, please visit his blog post titled, Painted Rocks by Thomas. Oceans of thanks to you! xoxo
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know I wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Incredibly Grateful for the Magic of Life
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Three
- Short Story: Dandelion Has Questions
- Poetry: May These Words
- Can a Book Be Published With Little to No Money – Part Two
- Poetry and Photography: Liberate This Soul
- Poetry and Photography: Can I Handle The Changes
- Poetry: May You Ever Know
- Poetry: May You Always Know
- Poetry and Photography: Ever There